Budenberg Pressure, Temperature and Calibration equipment has been the industry standard in Oil and Gas for very many years and is one of most globally
familiar and reliable brands. Users are safe in the knowledge that a Budenberg instrument will provide many years of trouble free service, backed up
by our robust warranty and excellent customer service. Budenberg instruments and valves are used throughout the onshore and offshore markets and a
wide range of options is available, both in build specification and materials of construction. We also have a range of ‘off the shelf’ process gauges
and valves to help you avoid any downtime. Contact our sales department with your enquiry or complete the Request for Quotation option in our website.
- Bourdon tube pressure gauges for compliance with NACE spec.
- Diaphragm seal gauges fully compliant with ISO15156.
- Double Block and Bleed valves for instrument piping spec hook-up.
- Bespoke wellhead design valves.
- Dead weight testers, comparators and test gauges for both onshore and offshore instrumentation, testing and certification.
- 316 stainless steel
- Monel 400
- Ni-span C
- Hastelloy C276
- Super Duplex
- ASTM A350 LF2 LTCS
You can rely on Budenberg quality which is backed by our ISO9001 : 2008 certification.
Contact [email protected] for further information or for any other queries.
The products below are used in the Oil and Gas Industry: